The Power of Gratitude at Thanksgiving
The Power of Gratitude at Thanksgiving – by Dana Sparks
Every Thanksgiving, the concept of gratitude takes the forefront in our awareness. There are many articles highlighting the benefits of expressing and feeling thankful daily throughout the year.
Start attracting positive things into your life by showing your gratitude, appreciation and love for the people and things around you both personally and professionally. As more of your thoughts and words become positive, you will attract more positive people and circumstances creating abundance and prosperity for yourself and others. The power of gratitude and bringing it into your top of mind awareness on a daily basis will result in the growth and enjoyment of your business!
Every day, take a few minutes to answer the following questions. Write down your answers and each year at Thanksgiving review your year of blessings!
- What am I grateful for in my personal life right now?
- What am I grateful for in my business life right now?
- Who can I show appreciation for right now?
- What are the blessings in my life right now?
- What is abundant in my personal life right now?
- What is abundant in my business life right now?
- What have I received today?
- What have I given today?
- Whom did I compliment today?
- When I interact with others, do I make them feel good when they are around me?
- What inspired me today?
- What did I learn today?
- What did I teach today?
- What makes me smile?
- What’s the best thing I did today?
- What can I look forward to tomorrow?