Maximize Your Real Estate Career with Us!

Maximum One Checklists
Checklists at Maximum One – by Dana Sparks  

As a licensed agent, you conduct real estate business in the name of a Broker.  The Broker, therefore, needs copies of all documents related to your real estate transactions.  The easiest way to think about it is anytime there is a document involved in a real estate transaction that has your signature or a co-op agent’s signature or a public person’s signature on it, the Broker needs a copy.  Remember too that License Law requires that your client / customer also gets a copy of anything they sign.  In the past, agents simply turned in their paperwork into the office!  In today’s digital age, agents “turn in” their paperwork electronically to some transaction management system.  At Maximum One, that system is Paperless Pipeline.
When you initiate a new transaction (listing, contract, Buyer Brokerage, referral, lease, customer, etc.) you upload that into Paperless Pipeline and “Start a Transaction.”  When you do this, the Compliance Broker will process that and then next time you go into that transaction, you will see a Checklist to the left of Agent responsibilities and Broker responsibilities.
Below are checklists for your convenience of the required paperwork that the Broker needs for your transactions.  These are for you convenience and designed for you to print one out & attach it or keep it electronically with your file to assist in your paperwork management.  These  are also on the Extranet and in Paperless Pipeline under the “Office” tab.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Tag Cloud

%d bloggers like this: