Your Right to Be Rich – Excerpt from The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy, PhD, DD
“You have a fundamental right to be rich. You are here to lead the abundant life and be happy, radiant and free. you should, therefore, have all of the money you need to lead a full, happy, and prosperous life.
You are here to grow, expand, and unfold spiritually, mentally, and materially. You have the inalienable right to fully develop and express yourself in all your potentials. An important aspect of that is the ability, should you choose, to surround yourself with beauty and luxury.
Why be satisfied with just enough to go around when you can enjoy the riches of your subconscious mind? In this chapter, you will learn to make friends with money. Once you do, you will always have all you need and more. Don’t let anyone make you feel doubtful or ashamed of your desire to be rich. At its deepest level, it is a desire for a fuller, happier, more wonderful life. It is cosmic urge. It is not only good, but very good.
Step Up These 14 Ways To Riches:
- Be bold enough to claim that it is your right to be rich. Your deeper mind will honor your claim.
- You don’t want just enough to go around. You want all the money you need to do all the things you want to do, when you want to do them. Get acquainted with the riches of your subconscious mind.
- When money is circulating freely in your life, you are economically healthy. Look at money like the tide and you will always have plenty of it. The ebb and flow of the tide is constant. When the tide is out, you are absolutely sure that it will return.
- Knowing the laws of your subconscious mind, you will always be supplied regardless of what form money takes.
- One reason many people simply make ends meet and never have enough money is that they condemn money. What you condemn takes wings and flies away.
- Do not make a god of money. It is only a symbol. Remember that the real riches are in your mind. You are here to lead a balanced life – this includes acquiring all the money you need.
- Don’t make money your sole aim. Claim wealth, happiness, peace, true expression, and love, and personally radiate love and goodwill to all. Then your subconscious mind will give you compound interest in all those fields of expression.
- There is no virtue in poverty. It is a disease of the mind. You should heal yourself of this mental conflict or malady at once.
- You are not here to live in a hovel, to dress in rags, or to go hungry. You are here to lead a life more abundant.
- Never use the term “filthy lucre” or say “I despise money.” You lose what you criticize. Money in itself is neither good nor bad, but thinking of it in either light makes it so.
- Repeat frequently, “I like money. I use it wisely, constructively, and judiciously. I release it with joy, and it returns a thousandfold.”
- Money is not evil any more than copper, lead, tin, or iron that you may found in the ground are. All evil is due to ignorance and misuse of the mind’s powers.
- To picture the end result in your mind causes your subconscious to respond and fulfill your mental picture.
- Stop trying to get something for nothing. There is no such thing as a free lunch. You must give to receive. If you give mental attention to your goals, ideals, and enterprises, your deeper mind will back you up. The key to wealth is to apply the laws of the subconscious mind by impregnating it with the idea of wealth.”