Any way you look at it….. Spring is here!!!!! Arriving on March 20th in all its glory (& pollen!) Time to shake off the winter doldrums and emerge with new energy, vigor and verve (in honor of the Vernal Equinox!) Take time this week to look at all the new growth happening around you and all the beauty it brings!
What does Spring mean to you? Spring Fever? Spring Break? Spring Cleaning? Perhaps a bit of all three! Let that Spring Fever heat up your attitude and take some action in your business! Take a Spring Break from your business to review your business plan:
- What lead generating techniques are working?
- What do you need to do to enhance your online presence?
- What specialized training do you need to add another source of business?
- How many NEW people are you contacting each week?
- How many past clients are you asking for referrals?
- What percentage of your business is listings vs. buyers?
- How do the number of transactions you have closed year-to-date compare to your production level last year?
- What are you doing to maintain a confident, positive attitude every day?
- How many “First Time Home Buyer Seminars” have you conducted?
- Home many “How to Sell Your Home as a Short Sale” workshops have you organized?
- How many short sale sellers have you contacted?
- How many expired listings have you contacted?
- How many potential renters have you qualified to buy rather than rent?
- How many listing agents have you contacted to service their sign calls?
- How many HUD listings have you advertised on Craigslist?
- What can you do to increase any of these numbers?
What needs Spring Cleaning in your business? Now is a great time to evaluate what is not working for you and “clean house!” Take a good look at your environment and determine what is moving you forward towards your goals and what is holding you back! Remember that your environment includes not only your desk and office space but your car, home, friends and your own attitude! Ask yourself if the things and people around you, the books you read, the television shows you watch, the conversations you have with others and yourself, foods that you eat…. are all of these in line with what I say I want my life to be like? Am I surrounded with positive, encouraging, confidence-building, skill-building people and information? If not, what can I “clean” to clear the way to reach the success for which I strive?
If we can assist you individually or by hosting a specific class, please let us know! In the meantime…. be sure and take time to stop and smell the flowers along the way! Enjoy your Spring! Put some Spring into your step! Spring into action!